A happier workforce drives growth and performance.
Research conducted by Warwick University shows a 12% increase in productivity when people are happy at work and in their work.
So what drives a happier workforce?
I help to instil or restore purpose and values into people and workplaces, thereby increasing MoJo – motivation and joy, morale and job satisfaction.
It results in a workforce that not only feels engaged, but is engaged, working for you and with you in a unified drive for excellence, innovating systems and processes, invested in each other’s success.
- Strengthens relationships, reducing or removing the causes of:
- workplace conflict
- high staff turnover
- stress-related absenteeism and presenteeism
and their attendant problems.
- Improves mental health and promotes general health and wellbeing
- Raises individual and team performance
- Increases talent retention and reduces churn
- Improves cost-efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Encourages and assists with succession planning
- Enhances the reputation of your organisation. Positive staff relations = positive public relations.
- Complements and strengthens employee engagement programmes.
Staff mojo levels influence corporate mojo or charisma. Our charisma says a lot about us – and it sticks to us like glue.