Anyone can leave a mark. Only YOU can make your marque. 🏆
Marque is from the French meaning ‘name’ or ‘brand’ and is synonymous with prestige, high-performance cars of distinction. Think Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Porsche, Maserati, Bugatti… (did I miss one?). A mark can be good or bad – a top mark or a blot on your copybook – but a marque always excels:
- Marque cars are reliable.
- We celebrate their individuality.
- Marque cars are aspirational.
- They elevate people – and their moods – evoking positive feelings.
- They are designed to stand out from the crowd – to be remarkable (or as we say, “remarqueable”!).
- A marque car earns its value by adding value to the people around it.
- The power of a marque car lies not in its badge, but in its reputation and credibility.
- As a result, it attracts many loyal followers.
- It leaves in its wake a legacy that is remembered with fondness and respect.
- A marque car, therefore, leads the field.
How are you making your marque today?
Incidentally, I was once asked if I made marquees – of the kind that are hired for events! Pronounced correctly, marque rhymes with spark, hence my other strapline:
Light the spark… make YOUR marque. 🏎🏁