Masterminds promote a challenging, intensive, yet highly rewarding environment for cultivating growth.
I deliver programmes that will help you and your leadership colleagues to:
- learn the art and significance of asking great questions
- develop influence that will achieve buy-in to your vision
- better connect to, and engage with, your workforce, at all levels
- develop the leaders around you to plan effectively for succession
- achieve a work-life balance that promotes perspective and wellness, both mental and physical
Each mastermind session lasts for up to 90 minutes. I try to keep the maximum number of participants to 10 so that everyone has chance to contribute, but I can accommodate 2-3 more if required.
Your leadership team needs to be committed to expanding in a specific direction, to sharing ideas and to being held accountable for their transformational journey. Sessions end with individual commitment to applying the principle(s) learned and to reporting the results the following week, thus bridging the gap between knowing and doing.
Remember: Your growth as leaders is reflected in the growth of the talent you lead and that of your organisation.
Great leaders gain authority from giving it away. ~ James B Stockdale